If you are an initiator, a visionary, an entrepreneur, or just someone who has a passion for collaborating with other talented women, we invite you to become a Member today.
It's not just a business investment, it's an investment in YOU.
The Benefits of Membership
As a member of The Connected Woman® Association you will have access to:
- Preferred rates at all TCWA and TCWA - partner events
- Exclusive members-only events, offers and opportunities
- Host a 'C3-Coffee, Conversations & Connections' event at your place of business
- Priority sponsorship opportunities for TCWA events
- Post your upcoming events and product launches on our TCWA website
- Be spotlighted in our "Connections Count!" eNews
- Have your blog posts featured in "Connections Count!" and through our social media channels
- Be showcased in our online "Marketplace'
- 'Connections Count!' eNews
- Printed promotional material eg. keeper cards, flyers
- eBlasts, newspaper feature ads, social media channels
- Subscription to the monthly TCWA newsletters
- Strategic business introductions to leading women entrepreneurs and professionals
- Discounted business services
- COMING SOON! Templates, articles, videos and more! All designed with your success in mind.
Partnerships and Alliances
- TCWA is continually working to attract partners that offer a rich base of resources, tools and expertise that can assist you both professionally and personally..
TCWA members are an extension of our brand and are given permission to use our image and likeness through our membership badge. By posting The Connected Woman Member Badge on your website, marketing materials, social networks, email signature etc., you proudly showcase your association with an organization that is dedicated to women in business and creation of community. By showcasing your affiliation with us, you help TCWA grow its presence while elevating your own.
The Connected Woman® Association is currently accepting applications from inspired, empowered and connected professional women, executives and entrepreneurs. Is that YOU?