Lead a C3: Confidential Conversation & Connections in your area!
TCWA C3 Leaders host ever-changing groups of up to 15 women who meet on a monthly basis, introducing their business to the other women in attendance and discussing the specific topic each month and how it impacts their progress and ultimately their success. Events can be held in an office setting or boardroom; a private section or room of a local coffee house or a member’s place of business after hours.
It’s easy! Registration and payment are taken care of through our website; you’ll get a list of registrants each month; monthly topic content, handouts and sample questions to encourage discussion are provided AND you can earn a bit of extra income through our Community Growth Program.
Successful TCWA C3 Leaders become known as the “go-to” people for resources within their community. They are committed networkers, enjoy meeting other professional women and are excited to invite these women to attend the monthly events to create new connections.
Reasons to Become an TCWA C3 Leader
- Build a reputation for being a Connected Woman!
- Promote and expand your business
- Receive individual mentoring & coaching from Cathy
- Demonstrate your support of other women business owners, professionals and entrepreneurs
- Cultivate your networking & leadership skills
- Receive online exposure & publicity through the TCWA Directory
- Build a community with like-minded women in your area
- Have exclusive access to TCWA’s Leaders Library
- Attend ANY C3 for FREE
- Supplement your income through our Community Growth Program (coming soon)
- Have access to an event space on a monthly basis able to accommodate up to 15 women.
- Promote the C3 AND Membership and guide people to sign up online through this website.
- Follow Leader requirements and guidelines as outlined in the Leader Manual.
- Support other women as they grow their businesses
- To engage, like and share TCWA content with others, through your and TCWA’s social networks.
*C3 Leader Applicants must be a TCWA Member in good standing
Simply complete our Leadership application form to start the conversation!