Lead a Confidential Conversation & Connections in your area!
TCWA C3 Leaders host ever-changing groups of up to 15 women who meet on a monthly basis, introducing their business to the other women in attendance and discussing a specific topic each month and how it impacts their progress and ultimately their success.
You love connecting with other women, bringing them together and supporting them in their business. (this means you’re a really cool person and we think you could be the perfect leader!)
You pride yourself on your reliability. You know that being a woman of your word is something that has a profound impact in your business. When you commit to being a TCWA C3 Leader, it’s not on a whim.
You love helping and supporting other women in business, you get a real kick out of sharing their successes and your enthusiasm is contagious. You love that being a TCWA C3 Leader comes with its own generous rewards like increased visibility, the raised profile and the benefits of becoming known as the “go-to” person for resources within your community. You are a committed networker, enjoy meeting other professional women and are excited to invite these women to attend the monthly events to create new connections.
It’s easy! Events can be held in an office setting or boardroom; a private section or room of a local coffee house or a member’s place of business after hours. Registration and payment are taken care of through our website; you’ll get a list of registrants each month; monthly topic content, handouts and sample questions to encourage discussion.
Reasons to Become an TCWA C3 Leader
- Build a reputation for being a Connected Woman!
- Promote and expand your business
- Receive individual mentoring & coaching from Cathy
- Demonstrate your support of other women business owners, professionals and entrepreneurs
- Cultivate your networking & leadership skills
- Receive online exposure & publicity through the TCWA Directory
- Build a community with like-minded women in your area
- Have exclusive access to TCWA’s Leaders Library
- Attend ANY C3 for FREE
- Have access to an event space on a monthly basis able to accommodate up to 15 women.
- Promote the C3 AND Membership and guide people to sign up online through this website.
- Follow Leader requirements and guidelines as outlined in the Leader Manual.
- Support other women as they grow their businesses
- To engage, like and share TCWA content with others, through your social networks.
*C3 Leader Applicants must be a TCWA Member in good standing
Becoming a TCWA C3 Leader is a an ongoing partnership that will elevate and increase not only TCWA’s influence, but your influence as well so we want to make sure that we’re right for each other.
Simply complete our Leadership application form to start the conversation!